Thursday, July 23, 2009

Waffles, Strawberries, Chocolates and Cream

Sigh. I can’t let go of Brussels for now...

Belgian Street Food: Yummy strawberries and bananas, dipped in three chocolate choices: dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate.

Vendors on every corner of the street in Brussels selling yummy waffles... plump strawberries dipped in chocolate—dark, milk, white, choose whatever you want... and even though I don’t really particularly love eating them as I can’t stand too much sweets, I am happy to say that I am content witnessing other people gobble them up with gusto, as well as breathing in to that ‘waffle-ing’ aroma wafting in the air. Mmmm.... !

Ooohh, yummylicious waffles! Have a feast, they come in different varieties.

Here is moi, while waiting for our table for lunch. I stole this foto from my paparazzi friend in facebook hehe.

Brussels just smells so yummy, but that goes to any Belgian city I think. When you step into the Centrum, the dominant and lingering syrupy odour of waffles instinctively whisks you away to gastronomy land and the next thing you know you are loading a chunk of calorific waffle into your mouth. Haha that quick! The yummy things are that desirable and contagious. Makes you want to eat the whole country or bring it home with you.

Unfortunately I am on a diet =(

No comments:

Post a Comment