Friday, May 18, 2012

Bloomin' Festival

I made one too many jokes about being at the right hand of Jesus.



We got moved to a new space. Under a nice magnolia, but not where I'd told everyone we'd be. I thought it was a punishment, but it turned out that lots of other people were in new spaces too.

The weather was perfect. The monks didn't look like they were sweltering as much as usual.



There was a lot of cool stuff, but I managed to not spend more than we made.







It was a show that allowed dogs.







The people selling dog hats were happy about that.





We sold out of several scents, so now I've got to make soap like crazy.

Nice place for a craft show.





I took several pictures of the statue of Jesus. It was a little disconcerting to answer "yes" to the computer's "Are you sure you want to send 'Jesus' to the recycle bin?"

No comments:

Post a Comment